Say you want to run your own custom script, programmatically:
with Functions in AVflow.io you can.
Create your own function
In the screenshot above:
#1 is your input parameters (define the params that you would like to pass to this script)
#2 is your output parameters (define the params that you would like to return from this script so later steps can use them)
#3 the console output when you test the step
2. Define the packages (dependencies) to be used in the function
3. Define input and output params for the function
4. Add the code, save, specify the mock data to test the function
Note: In main function you need to return the data associated with the output config params
5. Add the Function as a step to any Flow and run it:
Drag the function step from right menu list
Setup the step options
6. Save Flow and trigger the flow and check the log.
(Checkout the sample function here)